Saturday, December 10, 2011

Bye bye grandma

Grandma flew back earlier this afternoon, leaving Zoe whimpering at the door but in a home much more homey than when she had arrived: My mom managed to add a bit of Christmas decoration to my pathetic first attempt and sprinkle pine filled decorations around the apartment. Zoe has eaten more chocolate the last 3 days than she has eaten her whole life but at least she took some broccoli in her mouth this evening before throwing it on the floor. She is now sleeping through the night again, which she will hopefully continue to do this week, which will be my last work week before Christmas vacation (apart from a few work meetings in Copenhagen). I am looking forward to seeing my lovely husband again tomorrow morning when he flies back from Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment