Today Zoe and I learned:
1. Cupcakes are not the best airplane food.
2. People in the security line do not necessarily help you push your trays and bags down when you are busy taking shoes off a 2 year old, or even offer to help. Some people prefer to stare you down.
3. If you kick the tray table with a cup of coffee, the coffee sometimes spills into mommy's shoes on the floor. And then mommy gets mad and takes away the iPad.
4. 40 minute layover in Houston is not enough because often the first plane will be delayed and the second one on time.
5. Just because you get to go up and look at the hotel's sky deck pool at 9:30 at night does not mean you get to go in. Even if you take off all your clothes.
6. Traveling all day, a long drive and two planes, is exhausting and both big and small people need to go to bed at 10pm.